Dinsmore Inc. is here to help during COVID-19
Dear Clients, Strategic Partners, Suppliers, and Friends,
At Dinsmore Inc., our people and customers are important to us, and we are closely monitoring the impact regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are proactively taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our employees as we commit to provide you with our services during this critical time. We are diligently following the guidance and best practices from the WHO (World Health Organization) and CDC (Centers for Disease Control) across our entire facility and delivery operations.
Although Orange County has issued a restrictive order, as an essential business Dinsmore Inc. is fully operational and remains open to fulfill the needs of our community. We are proactively engaging and connecting with our federal, state, and local government as to how Dinsmore Inc. can be best utilized with our additive technologies, medical grade materials, and expertise in manufacturing for the medical industry. In this climate, we understand that people are depending on the products that you are providing, so we are taking the necessary steps to ensure continuity in manufacturing your parts.
- We have implemented a zero travel directive for our whole team.
- All trade shows, conferences, and speaking engagements have been rescheduled for future dates.
- We are not accommodating any visitors, tours, or in-person meetings at our facility.
- Currently, we’ve restricted access to allow only Dinsmore Inc. staff on the premises.
- To ensure the safety of our employees, we are requiring them to increase the amount of spacing from others and observe our personal sanitation policy.
- We have shifted to online interactive Zoom meetings for personalized meetings and webinars to accommodate larger groups.
- Before entering the office, all staff must pass a mandatory temperature check point.
- All inbound and outbound shipments are being quarantined and sanitized before entering or leaving our building.
- Along with the use of clean nitrile gloves, a stringent sanitation initiative is in place for all Dinsmore Inc. personnel handling parts.
- We have increased our daily cleaning routines and distributed waterless hand sanitizer stations throughout the common areas of the office.
Dinsmore Inc. has 28 years of expertise in educating and supporting our customers with the best that additive has to offer. We are fully equipped with a significant capacity of multiple technologies, and are in constant communication with our supply chain to ensure that we maintain a full stock of materials to help meet the needs of your project. We are fully committed to your projects’ success and are offering direct to home address shipping options.
We understand how crucial time is in your project’s development, and depending on the part, Dinsmore Inc. offers as soon as next day turnaround to help your project stay on track. We value our relationship with you, and we’re here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (888) 496-3406.
Founder & CEO